Open Roles at Avantpage
California based translation company is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Project Coordinator in our Warsaw office, who can coordinate the logistics around translation projects. Our project coordinators are masters at juggling projects, time and people. And as part of our global team you will overlap with offices in different time zones to ensure smooth project handoff around the clock and increase overall responsiveness and reduce delays. The position is designed either for part-time or full-time availability.
- Monitor the progress and budget of all projects and provide status updates to the Project Manager
- Provide price and time estimates
- Prepare files for translation and set-up projects
- Write clear and complete project instructions
- Review files before delivery to the client
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with vendors around the globe
- Create of Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Facilitate effective communication within the international project team
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent communication in English, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, experience with CAT tools is a plus)
- Ability to follow directions, prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure with high volume and short timelines
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Proactive, willing to learn new things, excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work during evening hours is required
- Other foreign language and experience in multicultural environment is a plus
What we offer
- Professional development opportunities
- Training in new tools, technologies and processes
- Being part of a multicultural team
- Excellent working environment
Graduate students or last semester students encouraged to apply.
Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Joining Us as a Translator? If you are interested in joining the Avantpage team, we would love to hear from you! Please sign up on our Vendor system and we will contact you if your professional background meets our hiring criteria and current needs. If you would like to contact us directly, please email at email@example.com. We encourage you to also submit your resume and a sample translation.
Who Are Avantpage’s Translators? At Avantpage, our translators are the lifeblood of our company. Their skills, knowledge, and expertise enable us to provide accurate, quality translation in well over 150 languages for a diverse client base, including healthcare, financial, education, government and more. At Avantpage, our translators are much more than just foreign language experts. They have a passion for linguistics, a gift for understanding the finer points of syntax, grammar, and style, and a profound knowledge of how language and culture affects written and oral communication, beliefs, and behaviors.
How Are Translators Selected? We select our translators very carefully, and they must go through a rigorous qualification/training process before being asked to join the Avantpage team. We choose individuals based on their depth of knowledge, experience, and professionalism, and offer complete training on our online project management systems, translation tools, quality control processes, company expectations, and specific customer service guidelines.
What Can You Expect? When you work for Avantpage, you’re among the best translators in the business – experienced, focused, expert, individuals who put their heart and soul into every translation project they take on.