Growing Translation Company is looking for a smart, sales-savvy and self-starting account manager. This dedicated and energetic person will promote Avantpage services, technologies and client services, ensuring consistent messaging and presentation.
The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude and a desire for a demanding but exciting role helping grow a small business where you can truly make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the overall business relationship with clients
- Explain and propose pricing and produce quotes.
- Act as first line escalation path to clients for production and delivery issues.
- Develop recovery plans when business is in danger.
- Lead Service Level Agreement and SOW development and negotiations with clients.
- Develop and run customer quality business reviews.
- Grow the business organically within important accounts
- Lead project kickoffs meetings including Operations Team
- Attain or exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals
- Produce quality leads to generate new prospects and new business opportunities
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date information in Salesforce.com
- Achieve rapport with potential customers
- Assist with internal teams in MARCOM, Sales Cycle Optimization, and Account/Operational setup.
- Follow up on quote inquiries, closing sale or inquiring why quote rejected
- Guide qualified leads through the sales process to close the sale
- Make sales calls and perform in-person and online presentations and demonstrations
- Qualify appropriate leads to hand off to Director of Sales to close as necessary (e.g. RFP’s and Bids)
- Re-engage sales with dormant customers
- Manage and maintain excellent client relations, working as liaison between client and production
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure satisfaction with service and product quality
- Prepare quotes with production, contracts, and proposals for potential customers
- Participate in client visits and conferences to maintain relationships and gain new sales and leads
- Prepare sales and activity reports as required by Director of Sales
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Adept at prospecting with proven sales and revenue growth
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engaging personality, comfortable meeting new people, extroverted
- Ability to work productively and reliably in a remote environment with little direct supervision
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and selesforce.com
- Attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks
- Commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Understand the industries, companies, and roles that our company serves
- High energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional B2B sales and account management experience
- Sales experience to the healthcare, life sciences, government, technology, or marketing communications industries.
- Experience in the translation, interpreting or localization industry a big plus
- Excellent writing skills.
- Leadership – achieve sales goals
- Efficiency – use sales tools to populate sales pipeline
- Excellence – achieve new customers in target segments through sales campaigns
- Productivity – generate new business opportunities with innovative sales
- Quality – provide new lead sources through sales efforts, events and campaigns
To apply, please send your resume, name of your LinkedIn account, and a brief cover letter.
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Compensation: According to experience
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Interested in Joining Us as a Translator? If you are interested in joining the Avantpage team, we would love to hear from you! Please fill out and submit the form below, and we will contact you if your professional background meets our hiring criteria and current needs. If you would like to contact us directly, please email at email@example.com. We encourage you to also submit your resume and a sample translation.
Who Are Avantpage’s Translators? At Avantpage, our translators are the lifeblood of our company. Their skills, knowledge, and expertise enable us to provide accurate, quality translation in well over 150 languages for a diverse client base, including healthcare, financial, education, government and more. At Avantpage, our translators are much more than just foreign language experts. They have a passion for linguistics, a gift for understanding the finer points of syntax, grammar, and style, and a profound knowledge of how language and culture affects written and oral communication, beliefs, and behaviors.
How Are Translators Selected? We select our translators very carefully, and they must go through a rigorous qualification/training process before being asked to join the Avantpage team. We choose individuals based on their depth of knowledge, experience, and professionalism, and offer complete training on our online project management systems, translation tools, quality control processes, company expectations, and specific customer service guidelines.
What Can You Expect? When you work for Avantpage, you’re among the best translators in the business – experienced, focused, expert, individuals who put their heart and soul into every translation project they take on.